Disney Park Recipe:
Source: Disney Parks Blog and OSD staff brains
What you will need:
- Premade Mickey or Minnie cereal treats
- 1 package of white candy melts
- Milk Chocolate chips or 1 package of brown candy melts.
Let’s get to a decorating!
- Place a piece of parchment paper over a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, place the white candy melts. Place in the microwave for 30 seconds, and stir. Keep microwaving for 30 seconds and stirring until the candy melts are melted.
- Press the top half of Mickey’s head into the candy melt. Make sure to coat the ears and forehead completely. Place the mickey on the prepared baking sheet. Continue with all the Mickey heads.
- Place in the refrigerator until completely cool.
- In a small bowl, melt the milk chocolate chips or chocolate candy melts the same way you did the white candy melts.
- Remove the Mickey heads from the refrigerator. Drizzle the chocolate over the orange ears.
- Let cool completely before serving or the chocolate will spread.