Source: www. Disneyparks.disney.go.com
Yield: 10 Lumpia
• 10 Spring roll wrappers
• 8-ounce package cream cheese (room temperature)
• 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
• ½ cup sugar (divided)
• oil for frying
1. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Separate the cream cheese into 10 sections
3. Separate spring roll wrappers. Cover with a damp cloth so they don’t dry out.
4. On a clean surface, leaving a ¾ inch border around the edges of the spring roll, fill evenly with the cream cheese.
5. Top with 3 tablespoons of diced pineapple and ½ teaspoon of sugar.
6. Roll one side of the edge towards the middle. Fold in both sides and keep rolling. Seal with water. Repeat until all the lumpia are completed.
7. Place all the lumpia on the baking sheet. Freeze for 4 hours.
8. In a large frying pan, heat oil to 350F.
9. Fry each Lumpia for 3 minutes. Fry until all sides are golden brown. After frying, place on a paper towel to drain.
10. Roll in sugar to serve.