Disney Park Recipe:
- 4 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups coconut milk
- Vegetable oil, for shallow frying
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 1 cup chopped chipotle peppers
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt.
- Slowly stir in the coconut milk. Gather the dough into a ball.
- On a clean and floured surface, knead the dough. You want a firm but Pablo dough. If the dough is too sticky, add a little flour.
- Cut the dough into 9 equal balls.
- Roll out each ball to 8 1/2 inch round.
- With oil, brush the dough.
- Roll up and twist into a ring. Tuck the ends into the middle.
- On a floured board, place the dough and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll out each dough to a 2-inch round.
- Lightly spread the goat cheese and chipotle peppers over each piece.
- Fold the dough over and roll out.
- Brush a heavy saucepan with oil.
- Cook each dough for 3-4 on each side. They are ready when they are golden brown.