Disney Park Recipe:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon whole milk
- 1 tablespoon lightly packed finely grated orange zest (from 1 large orange)
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and salt. Beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes.
- On a slower speed, slowly add the confectioners’ sugar and mix until well combined.
- On a medium speed, add the milk, orange zest, orange juice and vanilla. Beat until fully blended. Do not incorporate too much air into the batter.