Disney Park Recipe:
- 3 ounces frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh rosemary leaves (no stems)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 package corn muffin mix
- 1/4 cup finely diced red pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot or green onions
- Preheat your oven to 300F.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch or 11 x 9-inch cake pan and coat it with granulated sugar.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients. Mix them well.
- Pour mixture into prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Raise the temperature to 325 and bake for an additional 20 minutes.