Location: Sprinkles – Downtown Disney – Disneyland
Location: Sprinkles – Disney Springs – Walt Disney World
Source: The Sprinkles Baking Book – Candace Nelson
– 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, slightly softened
– 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
– 2 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
– 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
– 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
– 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped, melted, and cooled to room temperature
– whole milk, if needed
1. In a large bowl, cream the butter and salt on medium speed. It will become light and fluffy.
2. On low speed, slowly add the confectioners’ sugar. Once combined mix in the vanilla and peppermint extracts.
3. On low speed, beat in the chocolate. Do not add to much air into the mixture.
Note: If the frosting is too thick add 1 tablespoon of milk at a time until you achieve the consistency you are looking for.
For official information, please check out Disney‘s official website www.disney.com.