Disney Park Recipe:
- 1 Boxed Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 lb chocolate chips
- 3 cups toffee pieces
- 1-ounce cocoa powder
- Bake the cake as per directions on the box. Let the cake cool completely.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the cream to just before boiling. Remove from heat. Whisk in the chocolate chips until they are all melted. This is the ganache.
- Cut the cooled cake in half lengthwise.
- Place on half of the cake on a plate. Top with 6 ounces of ganache over the cake. Sprinkle 1 cup of toffee pieces. Place the second piece of cake on top of the ganache. Cover with 6 ounces of ganache. Sprinkle with another cup of toffee pieces. Cover the cake with the remaining of the ganache.
- Dust with the cocoa powder.