Location: Erin Mckenna Bakery NYC – Disney Springs – Walt Disney World
Source: Babycakes by Erin McKenna (Cookbook)
• 1 ½ cups unsweetened Soy Milk
• ¾ Cup Dry soy milk powder
• ¼ Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 tbsp coconut flour
• ¼ cup agave nectar
• 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
• 1 ½ cups coconut oil
• 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1. In a blender, combine the soy milk, soy powder, coconut flour, agave nectar, and vanilla. Blend for two minutes.
2. Alternating between the two slowly add the oil and lemon juice to the blender still running.
3. Place the frosting in an airtight container. Place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours. You can store it for up to 1 month.
For official information, please check out Disney‘s official website www.disney.com.