Disney Park Recipe:
Source: www. disboards.com
- 550g digestive biscuits
- 2 sticks butter, melted
Ingredients Spiced Topping:
- 1 medium pumpkin (3 cups of peeled, seeded and chopped)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 ground ginger
- 375g cream cheese
- 1 1/4 Demerara Sugar (you can use light brown sugar
- 3 large free-range eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Baileys cream liqueur
- Incing Sugar
- Fresh mint Sprig
- Preheat oven toe 325F.
- In a food processor, break the biscuits up.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter.
- Mix the butter into the biscuit crumbs.
- In a 8in loose-bottom spring form tin, press the bisuit into the bottom of the pan evenly.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- On a baking tray, place the pumpkin chunks and back for 35 to 40 minutes. They need to be completely soft.
- In a food processor, place the baked pumpkin and spices. Blend really well. Blend until very smooth. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, cream together the cheese and sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Into the cheese bowl, mix in the eggs, spiced pumpkin puree, vanilla extracts and Baileys.
- Pour into the baked base.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. It will be set around the edges and still slightly wobbly in the middle.
- Place in the refrigerator for atleast 3 hours. It’s best to leave over night in the refrigerator.
- Drizzle the honey over the cooled cheesecake.
- Shake icing sugar over each cut piece and garnish with a fresh mint sprig.