Here are the Ingredients:
Small (10 oz.) loaf of French bread, pulled apart into 1-inch pieces
1/3 cup brown sugar
3/4 tsp. cinnamon
Dash of salt
6 large eggs
1 1/4 cups milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Here are the Directions:
1. Generously butter a 9 X 13-inch casserole dish. Place the bread pieces in the dish.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Sprinkle the mixture over the bread.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Pour the egg mixture evenly over the bread. Then use a spatula to press the bread down to make sure it is well coated.
4. Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil and refrigerate it for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
5. When you’re ready to cook the French toast, heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Bake the French toast with the foil in place for 20 minutes. Remove the foil, and continue baking for another 25 minutes.
6. Take the tray out of the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes before serving.