Disney Inspired Recipe:
Location: Inspired by Space Mountain
Source: Disney Parks Blog
– 2 purple sweet potatoes
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 1/2 tsp salt
– Chocolate candy melts
– Silver star sprinkles
– Raspberry popping candy
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Cut the sweet potatoes into 1/8 inch thin slices.
3. Grease a baking sheet.
4. Lay the sweet potatoes on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Cook for 12.5 minutes. Flip the potatoes and cook for 12.5 minutes.
6. Melt the chocolate candy melts.
7. Place the chocolate in a piping bag or use a large ziplock bag with the corner cut off.
8. Drizzle chocolate over the chips. Make lines back and forth over the chips.
9. Immediately sprinkle silver stars and raspberry popping candy.