Disney Inspired Recipe:
What you will need:
Food Coloring (Blue and Pink)
1. Follow the directions on the cupcake box to create the cupcakes. You can also make them from scratch.
2. Split the cupcake batter into two bowls. Color one bowl pink and one bowl blue.
3. Line a cupcake tray with paper cups.
4. Alternate adding the batter into each cupcake cup. Add a spoonful of pink, then blue, then pink. Continue until each cup is 3/4 full. You always want to leave room for the cupcakes to grow as they bake.
5. Use a spoon to swirl the batter. You do not want to fully mix them together. You want the colors to swirl around each other. Like the colors are hugging each other.
6. Bake the cupcakes according to the directions on the box. Let them cool completely before frosting.
7. Color your frosting with pink food dye if it’s not already pink.
8. Place the icing in a piping bag or a large ziplock bag with the corner cut off. Frosting the cupcake in a circular fashion until the cupcake is completely covered.
9. Sprinkle with blue sprinkles to decorate the tops.