Source: Disney The Magic Kitchen Cookbook
Inspired by Monsters Inc.
- 1 cup white whole wheat or all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsps sugar
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tbsps canola oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped Walmart’s (if you like)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2/3 cup frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir. With a wooden spoon if you have one.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the egg, milk and oil. Use a fork to beat until everything is properly mixed.
- Mix the wet mixture into the dry mixture. You want to stir until it’s almost but not completely smooth.
- Gently stir in 1/2 the blueberries.
- In a small bowl, mix together the dessert topping and yogurt together. Set aside.
- Lightly coat a griddle with nonstick spray. Put the heat to a medium heat and wait for it to heat up.
- Each pancake should be about 1/4 cup of batter. Cook until the pancake edges are dry and the top is bubbly, flip and do again. Each side should take about 2 minutes. Plate.
- Spoon a solid lump of the whipped topping on each pancake stack and get fancy decorating with the rest of the blue berries.