Disney Inspired Recipe:
Source: Disney Family Site
Yellow Cake Mix Box
Blue Food Coloring
1. Preheat your oven according to the instructions on the vanilla cake mix box.
2. Place the paper cupcake liners in the cupcake pan.
3. Bake the cupcakes according to the directions on the box.
4. Let the cupcakes cool completely on a wire rack.
5. Ground up your graham crackers until they are as fine as possible.
6. In a small bowl, place 3/4 of the vanilla icing and color it blue. You want the color “ocean blue”.
7. Frost your cupcake with the blue frosting. You need to try to make a flat surface so you can put the Moana symbol on it.
8. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the cupcake. You don’t want to cover the cupcake but at least fill the middle part. Press down on the crumbs a little to make sure they stay.
9. Place the remaining white vanilla icing in a piping bag. Create the Moana symbol over the graham cracker crumbs.
10. Add an edible flower on top.