Source: Disney Family
Red Velvet cupcake recipe or box
Black Edible Marker
Cream Cheese Icing
1. Follow the directions on the red velvet cake box or prepare your favorite red velvet cupcake recipe. Bake according to the directions. Let cool completely.
2. On the round end of a Jumbo marshmallow draw Baymax’s face. I found it hard to drag the marker along the cupcake. I just pressed the marker into the marshmallow. Think of it as poking the marshmallow. It made a nice and even eye.
3. Cut another marshmallow to make the arms. You want to cut the marshmallow lengthwise. Don’t worry if it gets a little squished in the process. You can fluff it up again after. Also, it will sort of fluff itself up while it rests.
4. Use a large circle tip in a piping bag to frost the cupcake. You want to start in the middle and in a circular method work your way towards the outside.
5. Now stick the head and arms on him and voila Baymax at your service.