Disney Park Recipe:
– 1 (8-ounce) package vegan cream cheese, such as Tofutti, slightly cold
– 3 1/4 cups (a 1-pound box) confectioners’ sugar, sifted
– 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted to liquid form, but not warm
– 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
– 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
1. In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment on medium speed, beat the vegan cream cheese. It will be light and fluffy.
2. On slow speed, gradually add the confectioners’ sugar.
3. Gradually add the liquid coconut oil. The mixture will become creamy.
4. Increase the speed and add the vanilla extract and salt. Mix fully blended. Do not let much air into the mixture.