Disney Park Recipe:
• 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• ¼ tsp baking soda
• ¼ tsp fine sea salt
• 2/3 cup whole milk
• 1 ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
• ½ cup unsalted butter (slightly softened)
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 large egg
• 2 large egg whites
1. Preheat the oven to 325F.
2. Place paper cups in a 12-cup cupcake pan.
3. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla.
5. In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar. Beat on medium-high speed. It will become light and fluffy.
6. On a medium-low speed, add egg and egg whites one at a time. Mix well after every egg.
7. Add half the flour mixture, mix well, and add half the mix mixture, mix, add the remaining flour, mix well and mix in the last of the milk mixture. Blend well together.
8. Divide the batter into the cupcake pan and bake 18 to 20 minutes.
9. Cool on a wire rack and top with the vanilla frosting.