Disney Park Recipe:
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- Chai Latte Frosting
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Line cupcake pan with paper liner.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, cloves, cardamom, pepper, baking powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk and vanilla.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar together. Beat on medium-high until light and fluffy.
- Add one egg at a time. Mix well between each addition.
- Alternate adding the flour mixture, and the milk mixture to the creamed butter. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cupcake pan.
- Bake for 17 to 19 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
- Frost with chai latte frosting.