Disney Park Recipe:
– 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
– 1 cup lightly packed light brown sugar
– 1/4 cup whole milk, plus more as needed
– 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
1. In a medium saucepan on medium, melt the butter and brown sugar. The sugar will dissolve. Bring to a boil. Reduce to low and simmer.
2. Add the milk. Bring the mixture to a boil. Stir constantly.
3. Remove from heat and let cool until room temperature.
4. Slowly add the confectioners’ sugar will stir continuously.
5. Add 1 tablespoon at a time until the frosting is the consistency you want.