Disney Park Recipe:
- 1 1/2 cups Cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Scharffen Berger Milk Chocolate
- 1 1/2 tsp Scharffen Berger Dark Chocolate
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Milk
- Whipped Cream
- Ground Cinnamon
- In a saucepan, warm the milk but do not let it boil.
- In a small bowl, combine the cocoa powder, chocolates, and sugar. Mix together well.
- Stir the chocolate mixture into the warm milk.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.