Disney Park Recipe:
Ingredients Foam Topping:
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream, cold
- 4 tablespoons Mango Nectar/Juice
- 4 tablespoons Passionfruit Juice
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
Ingredients Apple Slush:
- 2 (12 ounces) cans of frozen No-Sugar Added Juice Concentrate (keep frozen until ready to use)
- 12 ounces cold water
- 3 pumps (or tablespoons) Torani Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
Instructions Foam Topping:
- In a large bowl, add whipping cream, mango juice, passion fruit juice, and sugar. Mix them together.
- Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Place in the refrigerator.
Instructions Apple Slush:
- In a blender, place the frozen cans of apple juice, water and 3 squirts of the toasted marshmallow syrup. Blend on high for 10 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into your glasses.
- Top with the foam topping to serve.