Disney Park Recipe:
- 6 cups water
- 1lb granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 oz lime juice concentrate
- 8 1/2 oz lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 cup creme de menthe syrup
- In a 3-quart saucepan, dissolve the sugar in the water.
- Stir in the lime and lemonade concentrate.
- Stir in the Creme de Menthe syrup. Mix together well.
- Continue to stir but do not boil. Bring to about 210F.
- Remove from the heat and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- In a glass, stir together one part syrup for 5 parts cold water.