Source: Disney Parks Blog
- 1.5 ounces Bacardi 8 rum
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1-ounce agave nectar
- 1-ounce strawberry puree
- Crushed ice
- 3 cranberries
- 2 mint sprigs
- In a Boston Shaker, place all the ingredients, except garnish, and fill the shaker half with ice.
- Shake really well for 10 seconds.
- Into a margarita glass, place ice.
- Strain into the glass.
- Garnish with a mound of crushed ice.
- Garnish with cranberries and mint sprigs to look like 2 green antlers and the cranberries are the eyes and nose.