Location: Goofy’s Kitchen – Disneyland Hotel – Disneyland Resort
Source: Disney Parks Blog
- 1 cup cake flour
- 3/4 cup bread flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 1/4 teaspoons nutmeg
- 2 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan. Set the pan aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake flour, bread flour, baking soda, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Stir together well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, pumpkin puree, water, and oil.
- Combine the egg mixture and the flour mixture together. Stir together just until they are combined. Do not overmix.
- Stir in the raisins.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. The bread is done when a toothpick can be inserted in the middle and come out clean.
- Remove from the pan and let cool on a wire rack.