- 1 package puff pastry sheets, frozen
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- chocolate hazelnut spread
- small jar of raspberry marmalade or preserves
- Dark chocolate coating chocolate, melted
- chocolate crunchy pearls, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Thaw puff pastry.
- Place one puff pastry sheet in the refrigerator.
- Cut the second sheet into 6 equal pieces. That should be 3 1/4 inch X 4 1/2 inch) pieces.
- Spread one tablespoon of the hazelnut spread on half the puff pastry piece. Leave a 1/4-inch border around strip.
- Top the hazelnut with a tablespoon of raspberry marmalade.
- Brush the borders with the egg wash.
- Fold the pastry in half.
- Crimp the sides of the pastry to seal.
- Brush the tops of the pastry with egg wash.
- Place pastries on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. They will be golden brown. Cool slightly.
- Drizzle with chocolate and sprinkle with chocolate pearls.