Location: Numerous Across Parks
Source: Adapted from a Pinterest recipe
4 eggs, separated
2 tablespoons sugar
2 cups Cashew/Almond milk/milk
1/4 cup margarine or butter (melted, cooled to room temperature)
2 teaspoons vanilla sugar or vanilla extract
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Separate your eggs. Once separated, in a large bowl beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and sunny-colored.
2. Add the milk, cooled melted butter, and vanilla extract/sugar. Stir until combined.
3. Then, add flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well, DON’T over mix. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk until the mixture resembles that of thick pudding.
4. In a separate bowl, using a mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the egg whites into the batter. DO NOT MIX.
5. Pour 1/3 cup of batter at a time into your waffle iron.
6. Follow directions for your unique waffle iron.
For official information, please check out Disney‘s official website www.disney.com.
6 thoughts on “Mickey Waffles”
I really want to get a Mickey waffle iron. This recipe is inspiring me to make the splurge.
I think it’s a must! Life or death really 😉
Mickey waffles are the BEST!
They make any morning just so much better.
I also want to make Mickey waffles with a Mickey waffle iron! Now I know what to put on my Christmas list!!!
It just adds that extra bit of fun to it !