Source: magicalrecipes (with modifications)
- 1 1/4 cups Kraft caramel bits
- 1 1/2 cups high-quality white chocolate
- vegetable oil
- Orange candy oil
- Orange candy melts
- Orange Sprinkles
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, place the orange sprinkles.
- With the flat part facing you, place four marshmallows stagger on a long lollipop stick.
- Melt the caramel in a large bowl. Stir until the caramel is smooth.
- Hold the marshmallow stick over the caramel. Use a spoon to cover the marshmallow with the caramel sauce. Making sure to cover the entire marshmallow. Tap the stick on the side of the bowl to get rid of the excess caramel. If the caramel in the bowl has harden, heat for 20 seconds and stir between dunking the tails. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes. It will set the tails.
- In a medium bowl, place the orange candy melts and vegetable oil. Melt in 30 seconds intervals. Stir in the Orange oil.
- Hold the caramel covered marshmallow over the bowl, use a spoon to cover it with the orange candy melts. Once completely covered, tap the stick on the side of the bowl to get rid of the excess candy melts.
- Immediately spoon the orange sprinkles over the orange sprinkles bowl. Place back on the parchment paper. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate.
- Place the now orange marshmallows over the bowl and drizzle stripes on the sugar in a zig-zag motion. Place back on the parchment paper. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Allow to come to room temperature before serving.