Hi happy bakers!
I love, love, love the Disney Park Festivals. They are my favorite times to visit. I’ve never been to Disney Festival of Holidays in Disney California Adventure though and I hope to fix that one day.
This year’s festival starts on Nov. 9 and I’m completely jealous of everyone who gets to go. Then Jan is jealous of Marsha on the Brady Bunch kind of jealous. How could you not be? There is going to be 12 marketplaces filled with delicious tasty goodness. If it’s anything like the other festivals, then I want in.
I thought it would be fun to look at some of the sweet treats and baking items they will serving in their Marketplaces. We are going to skip the main dishes and the things that don’t apply to this site. They are probably amazing but not our thing right now.
- “Hot Cocoa” Marshmallow Macaron
- Holiday Punch with Lime Sherbet and Sprite (non-alcoholic)
- Vanilla and Cranberry Trifle
- Pomegranate Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- Holiday Mickey and Minnie Cookies
- Warm Peppermint Chocolate Float with Peppermint Hot Chocolate, Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, and Peppermint Crumbles.
Visions of Sugarplums
- Sweet Dreams and Milk – Horizon Organic Lowfat Milk and Choice of Dessert
- Warm Sticky Toffee Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce
- White Chocolate Cranberry Blondie
- Eggnog Wreath Eclair with White Chocolate Icing
- Horchata Fudge
- Warm Bourbon Cider with House-made Bourbon-infused Marshmallow
- S’mores Frozen Chocolate Milk with House-made Toasted Marshmallow-infused Whipped Cream, Graham Cracker Crumble and Chocolate Drizzle (non-alcoholic)
- Blood Orange Ginger Mule with a Rosemary Sprig
- Candied Yams with Marshmallow Cream and Toasted Pecans
- Gingerbread Mickey
- Merry Cherry-Pineapple Punch with Red Maraschino Cherries (non-alcoholic)
- Chocolate Chipotle Pot de Creme
A Twist on Tradition
- Black Forest Yule Log
- Milk Chocolate Candy Cane Pot de Creme
Don’t all these things sound amazing? I’m going to try to find the recipes for them. If you have any of them, we’d love to have them to our recipe index.
Are you planning on going to to the festival? We’d love to hear about it in the comments. Plus can I fit in your suitcase, please?
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog